Wednesday 1 June 2011

Olympic Tickets

Well as I'm sure most of you are aware, the London 2012 Olympic Games are coming around fast. I'm very excited myself as I think it will be a great opportunity to see exciting sports that you rarely get the opportunity to see. I'm not so sure about this ticket bidding however. Some friends and I recently placed our interest in some tickets, going for the most abstract sports as well as the athletics of course. I chose Taekwondo, purely because I thought it would be an interesting spectacle (my friends didn't agree however).

Unfortunately today was the last day that the money for the tickets would of been taken out of bank accounts and seeing as nothing has happened in m accounts, I'm assuming I was unsuccessful. Disappointingly just one out of my six friends managed to secure tickets.

As a result I will be watching table tennis in the summer of 2012 cheering on the British players. In all honesty I know nothing about table tennis and our chances of success but I guess I have to be grateful that I have obtained some tickets at least where others might not of been so fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment